miniZ v1.2l is out!
Hi everyone, thank you for your support and feedback!
There is a miniZ version v1.2l for you to download. This time, with support for Equihash 192,7: Zero, SafeCoin, Genesis, Vidulum and ZeroClassic! Moreover, v1.2l brings you a miniZ GUI laucher to help you start mining.
- Support for Equihash 192,7 (ZER, SAFE, GENX, VDL, ZERC).
- miniZ GUI Launcher v1.0. (Windows)
- Improved miner API.
- Minor speed improvements for 144,5.
- Fixed –intensity option. Express in percentage [0,100].
- Other bug fixes.
On Download page you can find Cuda 10 and Cuda 8 versions (Linux and Windows).
If you have RTX GPUs then you need to use Cuda 10.0 versions. However, for other GPUs performance may depend on the driver you have installed. So, you need to test and see which performs best.
- GTX 1050 2GB ~19-20 Sol/s
- GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ~20-22 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~36-40 Sol/s
- GTX 1070 8GB ~59-65 Sol/s
- GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ~64-74 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~65-73 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB ~88-96 Sol/s
- RTX 2070 8GB ~63-71 Sol/s
- GTX 1050 2GB ~8.2-9.1 KSol/s
- GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ~9.1-9.9 KSol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~14.6-16.1 KSol/s
- GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ~24.7-28.1 kSol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~26.0-28.7 KSol/s
- RTX 2070 8GB ~25.5-28.3 KSol/s
- GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ~11-12 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~20-23 Sol/s
- GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ~36-42 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~36-40 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB ~51-57 Sol/s
- RTX 2070 8GB ~35-40 Sol/s
*Performance based on tested GPUs. Hence, if your GPU model is not mentioned here we’d love to have your feedback!
Download miniZ version v1.2l here!
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
Finally, miniZ wishes you a fast and friendly mining experience!