miniZ v1.6v is out!
A new version miniZ v1.6v is out with added support for the new Beam algorithm – BeamHash III (144,5-siphash) – a new algorithm introduced for Beam mining in the upcoming Beam hard fork at block height 777777, expected on 28 June 2020.
miniZ will automatically switch for the new algorithm. You can mine Beam the way you have been doing currently.
You’ll be able to find another low memory mode for 1060 3GB on ZEL. Furthermore, we completely reworked the
--ocX mechanism. It should be more accurate and about 10x faster. However, do let us know if it is working for you. Moreover, we changed the kernel calls for 150,5 algorithm. So, if you happen to be mining 150,5 it would be good to know if it improves your driver CPU usage.
We will keep working to make miniZ better. Thank you all for your feedback!
Download miniZ v1.6v here.
* Added support for BeamHash III. (Hashrate below)
--show-mode option that was only showing in combination with other options.
* Included another low memory mode for 1060 3GB on ZEL. (running with
* Completely reworked the
* Changed kernel calls for 150,5. Let us know if it improves your driver CPU usage.
* Better default kernels for GTX1070, on stock settings, for all algorithms.
Equihash – BeamHash III:
- GTX 1050 2GB ~3.3 Sol/s
- GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ~ 6.6 Sol/s
- GTX 1060 3GB ~ 8.2 Sol/s
- GTX 1660 Ti 8GB ~ 15.7 Sol/s
- GTX 1070 8GB ~ 17.4 Sol/s
- GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ~ 19.6 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 8GB ~ 19.0 Sol/s
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB ~ 28.3 Sol/s
- RTX 2070 8GB ~ 23.2 Sol/s
Let us know how it goes!
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to check if your GPU supports oc1/oc2. If so it may boost your performance a little. These refer to specific kernels/modes that will run in your GPU, kernels that with we found to be good when overclocking the cards. Alternatively, you can also use an option for automatic tunning of the best kernel for your GPU and OC settings
--ocX, now available in all algorithms.
For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 version (Linux and Windows).
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!