miniZ v1.5u2 is out!
A new version miniZ v1.5u2 is out with a fix for an issue that on ZEL mining was not submitting shares on ex. 2miners.
We also had the opportunity to adjust kernels for the 1070. It should start with the best kernel now, on stock settings.
We will keep working to make miniZ better. Thank you all for your feedback!
Download miniZ v1.5u2 here.
* Fixed bug that on ZEL mining was not submitting shares on some pools ex: 2miners.
* Adjusted default kernels for GTX1070, on stock settings, for all algorithms.
Let us know how it goes!
- When adjusting your GPUs settings do not forget to check if your GPU supports oc1/oc2. If so it may boost your performance a little. You can also use an option for automatic tunning of the best kernel for your GPU and OC settings
--ocX, now available in all algorithms.
For updated information read the specific topic on FAQ page.
- On Download page you can find Cuda 10 version (Linux and Windows).
* It is advisable to always download from miniZ website, and to always verify the checksum. *
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is precious, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!