miniZ v1.8z is out!
A new miniZ version v1.8z is out with improved performance and stability for Ethash mining locked GPUs.
Based on your feedback, we introduced a few new options with this release.
Also, you can also find that miniZ is starting to support AMD mining! For the moment support is only for 125,4 algo and for RX 470/480/570/580 GPUs. Soon we’ll extend this to other algos.
For detailed changelog, read below.
Please find miniZ version v1.8z @ Download page.
- Improved performance and stability for ETH for LHR GPUs.
- Improved performance for RTX 30XX, for 125,4 algorithm (Flux).
- Added AMD support for 125,4 (Flux), for RX 470/480/570/580 GPUs.
- Added FIRO support. Check How to mine Firo (Firo)? On our FAQ page.
- GPU brand shows on log.
- Fixed issues with SERO.
- Fixed issues with 192,7.
- Added option to dump pool stratum communication,
- Added options to fix core and mem clocks. (require sudo)
--gpuclock=[gpuclock(MHz)] to apply list of GPU clocks, works for sm>=7. Use gpuclock=1 for auto.
--memclock=[memclock(MHz)] to apply list of memory clocks, works for sm>=7. Use memclock=1 for auto.
- Added option to change power limit within the miniZ.
--power=[power(W)] to apply list of power limits (requires sudo).
or -pl [power(W)]
- Added option for SOCKS proxy specification,
The prefix username:password@ is optional.
- Added option to let SOCKS proxy resolve DNS requests,
- Added options
--nvidiato select amd/nvidia GPUs, respectively.
- Added the short average avg0 to getstat.
- Minor bug fixes.
OCs for LHR GPUs (sudo recommended, in Linux)
We also leave here information regarding the OCs we used for testing (driver 510.54). Note that you may need to adjust a bit for your system. We recommend using sudo in Linux when mining ETH with LHR GPUs.
- 3060: core: -100, mem:+2990 (Linux)*, PL=115 W; ~39 MH/s
- 3070 Ti: core: -200, mem: +4500 (Linux)*, PL=215 W; ~65 MH/s
- 3080 Ti: core: +0, mem: +2600 (Linux)*, PL=266 W. ~79 MH/s (~84 MH/s with proper cooling)
* On Windows, memory clock with MSI Afterburner should be half of the indicated value. For example, for the 3080 Ti you need to set +1300 for memory clock in MSI Afterburner. Note that you may need to adjust a bit for your system.
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance.
*** Download miniZ version v1.8z here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!