A new miniZ version v2.0c is already available, with better support for ZIL mining (single/dual).
Added dag cache for ethash/progpow algos, improvements for RTX30XX for 192,7, and more…
Please find miniZ version v2.0c @ Download page.
- Added support for Zilliqa (ZIL) single and dual mining. (ZIL+ETC/ETH/UBQ) (No ZMP). (See FAQ for usage examples.)
- Added dag cache for ethash, and progpow algorithms.
- Improvements for 192,7 on RTX 30XX GPUs.
--show-diffoption to show job, and network (equihash only) difficulty.
- Fixed Beam stale/invalid shares.
- Fixed priority option on Windows.
- Fixed CUDA API error 400 on progpow.
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance. (NVIDIA only)
*** Download miniZ latest version here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!