miniZ v1.8y is out!
Hi everyone, a new miniZ version v1.8y is out with added support for Ethash mining. Fixed invalid shares on Flux mining. Improvements for 125,4 algorithm on RTX 30XX. And more…
Please find miniZ version v1.8y @ Download page.
- UPDATE: Fixed GTX 1660 regression while mining flux. – v1.8y2
- Added support for Ethash and Etchash mining. Ethereum mining, most Ethash coins, and Ethereum Classic.
- Improvements for Flux, on RTX 30XX.
- Fixed invalid shares on Flux, and ETH.
- Added Maxwell kernel for Beam.
- Fixed kernel for 1650 Ti, RTX 3060, and Quadro T1000 on Beam.
- Added algo and pers details to Telemetry.
--portcan be used separately. (Fixing issue with NiceHash “there is no pool selected”.)
--forcenvml, to force GPU monitoring.
- Intensity option was modified.
- When no worker name is specified, miniZ doesn’t make worker=rig’s name anymore.
- No need to add stratum1 to url, for ETH, on Proshashing.
- Improved stale shares.
- No need to add stratum/stratum1/stratum2 to url, for ETH, on most pools. (Let us know if this is not the case for your pool.)
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
You can check Ethash performance here.
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance.
*** Download miniZ version v1.8y here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!