miniZ v1.9z4 is out!
A new miniZ version v1.9z4 is out with many new improvements and features.
Performance improvements for 125,4 – FLUX – mining! Up to 20%! Also, we managed to improve 150,5 algo.
Added ubqhash support, progpow (and variants) support for AMDs, fan control for AMDs, fan/temperature control option…check complete changelog below.
Please find miniZ version v1.9z4 @ Download page.
- Major performance improvements for 125,4 on all gpus. Up to 20%.
- Performance improvements for 150,5 on all gpus.
- Added ubqhash algorithm for Ubiq (UBQ) mining.
- Added AMD support for all progpow algos.
- Added fan/target temperature control option
- Changed AMD GPU order to PCI order.
- Added AMD fan control.
- Added support for NVIDIA RTX 40XX GPUs.
- Fixed issue with Telemetry.
- Fixed Ampere modes that were not launching well on Aion mining.
- Fixed 96,5 support.
- Added reset value to power option.
--power=1will reset to stock value. (0 to ignore)
- Power option shows range when trying to set different value.
1 Requires sudo (Linux)/administator privileges (Windows)
Linux: AMDs; and NVIDAs w/ driver >515
Windows: Polaris AMDs; and NVIDIAs w/ driver >515
--fantemp resets to auto on AMDs, and to 50% fan on NVIDIAs.
--fanspeed conjointly with
--fantemp, the fan % defined with
--fanspeed works as minimum fan speed.
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance. (NVIDIA only)
*** Download miniZ latest version here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!