miniZ v1.9z5 is out!
A new miniZ version v1.9z5 is out with many new improvements and features.
Performance improvements for AMDs mining 125,4 / 144,5. Up to ~10%, depending on GPU and OCs!
Added better support for fan control,
--gpuoffset/--memoffset options for NVIDIA GPUs (Linux).1
Please find miniZ version v1.9z5 @ Download page.
- AMD improvements 125,4 up to 10%, depending on GPUs and OCs.
- AMD improvements 144,5 up to10%, depending on GPUs and OCs.
--fanspeed-all/--fantemp-alloptions to set fan control for all GPUs. *
--fanmaxoption, works only with
--fantemp. If not used fan max is 99. *
--poweroption to AMDs, on Linux.
- Better AMD fan control on Windows. *
- On Windows, added support for fan control for all nvidia drivers. *
--gpuoffset/--memoffsetoptions for NVIDIA GPUs, on Linux. (1Will only work if there’s a Xorg running with a configured GPU.)
- Added fan core/memory clocks, and speed information (%) to Telemetry.
- Added support for RX 5500 and AMD R9 390. (Feedback is welcome.)
- Fixed fee getting stuck in particular conditions related to network issues (unstable, unreliable…).
- Fixed UBQ stale share on start.
- Fixed Worker name that was not consistent, on ZergPool.
- Fixed 144,5 broken kernels.
- Removed LHR kernels.
* Requires sudo (Linux)/administrator privileges (Windows)
Note that fan control options do not always reset on exit: might keep the speed it had when the miner exited, or set then fan to 0, depending on the driver.
We keep looking at this. Let us know how it works for you.
--fanspeed conjointly with
--fantemp, the fan % defined with
--fanspeed works as minimum fan speed.
*** Thank you all for the feedback! ***
Remember to try
--oc1/--oc2/--ocX options for optimum performance. (NVIDIA only)
*** Download miniZ latest version here. ***
Engage, feedback and support
Because your feedback is very important, miniZ kindly encourages you to use the comment box below for general questions and feedback.
Certainly we will strive to help you with any doubt and provide a solution to any problem you may encounter. In case you need to reach us, please check the Support page.
We wish you a fast and friendly mining experience!